I’m sorry it’s been so long since I have posted. I have been so busy with work (which I can never complain about!)
I am back & here’s a perfect post for #TBT (Throwback Thursday) edition – my “MBFWSwim Looks” Round up!
I got to attend many great shows during Fashion Week this summer. Here are some of my favorite “throwback” outfit and fashion show styles. I loved my neon manicured nails & gold flash Tattoos!
Since these shows were in Miami Beach and showcasing next year’s hottest Swim apparel, I decided to stick with bright colors and bold (tribal) patterns.
But let’s be honest, it’s almost ALWAYS Swim week here in Miami and bold, neon colors are easy to get away with any time of the year!
My favorite designs were from:
- Mara Hoffman (bright colors, feathers, & leopard prints)
- Beach Bunny (hello Austin Powers Bombshells!)
- Frankie’s Bikinis (California babes)
- Liliana Montoya (gorgeous patterns)
- Dolores Cortes (animal prints)